MESH MASHUP: HD RENDERS ASSIGNMENT WITH RHINO

 Six Viewpoints of my final render

I just want to note that, and as discussed earlier with the Instructor Bryan, I have selected a different object from that which was previously submitted in the Mesh mixer refinement assignment. This is because I believe that this object is more visually interesting and complex than the simple object that I had submitted earlier.

For the skin of the head and its eyes, I selected the "Physically based" material from the drop down list, and I assigned the "plastic" material to the flowers and their stalks. The point light feature was used, hitting the right side of the object from our view. The object is rendered in 'good' quality.

View from top on the right side

Front view 

Right view

Rear view

Angled view

Left view






Comments